- 4-Week # shares sold: 240
- 12-Week # shares bought: 6,625
- 12-Week # shares sold: 2,877
- 24-Week # shares bought: 6,625
- 24-Week # shares sold: 4,977
U.S. stock futures are mixed Monday, with futures for the Dow slightly lower; Britain's pound hit its lowest level against the U.S. dollar in more than two months.
The fourth-quarter earnings season will kick off in the coming week with a number of high-profile companies reporting their performance over the last months of 2016.
Investors have poured hundreds of millions into education stocks recently, but education experts suggest caution.