- AWAY has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $53.1 million.
- AWAY has traded 98,136 shares today.
- AWAY is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in AWAY with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for AWAY NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on AWAY: HomeAway, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates an online marketplace for the vacation rental industry worldwide. Its vacation rental properties include homes, condominiums, villas, and cabins to the public on a nightly, weekly, or monthly basis. AWAY has a PE ratio of 149.1. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate HomeAway a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for HomeAway has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. HomeAway has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. The stock has a beta of 0.59 and a short float of 13.2% with 6.46 days to cover. Shares are up 2.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates HomeAway as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- AWAY's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 15.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.3%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- AWAY has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. To add to this, AWAY has a quick ratio of 1.93, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $18.70 million or 19.04% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.29%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet & Catalog Retail industry and the overall market, HOMEAWAY INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full HomeAway Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.