NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust ("Lexington") (NYSE:LXP), a real estate investment trust focused on single-tenant real estate investments, today announced results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013. Fourth Quarter 2013 Highlights
- 12% increase in Funds From Operations, as adjusted ("Company FFO, as adjusted"), to $0.28 per diluted common share.
- Increased quarterly common share dividend by 10% to $0.165 per share.
- Closed property acquisitions of $405.9 million.
- Invested $19.9 million in current build-to-suit projects and entered into an agreement to acquire an industrial property upon completion for $12.8 million.
- Agreed to lend $85.0 million for a build-to-suit construction project.
- Executed 0.5 million square feet of new and extended leases with overall portfolio 97.6% leased.
- Sold properties for an aggregate disposition price of $46.8 million.