REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts: What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced that it is exhibiting at booth # 6645 at the 2014 Healthcare and Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition, which is scheduled for Feb. 23-27 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. At the event, Informatica will showcase healthcare solutions designed to enable healthcare companies to become data-centric, transformed healthcare organizations. These solutions - for Natural Language Processing (NLP), application retirement and data archiving - help ensure that unstructured data, such as clinical notes and discharge summaries, is included in analysis; accelerate improved outcomes and increased efficiencies for providers undertaking application modernization initiatives; and, provide a consolidated, vendor-neutral archive for both structured and unstructured healthcare data. During HIMSS, Informatica, in concert with customers and partners, will also deliver a variety of presentations and demonstrations to help healthcare delivery organizations:
- Transform by putting information potential to work.
- Improve the quality of the care while increasing operational efficiencies by becoming data-centric, rather than application-centric.
- Ensure trustworthy clinical and business analytics, personalize treatment plans, retain members and engage patients with clean, safe and connected data.
- Informatica Healthcare Solutions
- Informatica at HIMSS Informational Video: Control the Data Explosion