REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 20, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Facts: What: Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA),the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, todayannounced that it is exhibiting at booth # 6645 at the 2014 Healthcare andInformation Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference& Exhibition, which is scheduled for Feb. 23-27 at theOrange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. At the event,Informatica will showcase healthcare solutions designed to enablehealthcare companies to become data-centric, transformed healthcareorganizations. These solutions - for Natural Language Processing(NLP), application retirement and data archiving - help ensure that unstructured data, such asclinical notes and discharge summaries, is included in analysis;accelerate improved outcomes and increased efficiencies forproviders undertaking application modernization initiatives; and,provide a consolidated, vendor-neutral archive for both structuredand unstructured healthcare data. During HIMSS, Informatica, in concert with customers andpartners, will also deliver a variety of presentations anddemonstrations to help healthcare delivery organizations:
- Transform by putting information potential to work.
- Improve the quality of the care while increasing operationalefficiencies by becoming data-centric, rather thanapplication-centric.
- Ensure trustworthy clinical and business analytics, personalizetreatment plans, retain members and engage patients with clean,safe and connected data.
- Informatica Healthcare Solutions
- Informaticaat HIMSS Informational Video: Control the Data Explosion
Note: Informatica, Informatica Vibe and the Informatica Platform are trademarks or registeredtrademarks of Informatica Corporation in the United States and injurisdictions throughout the world. All other company and productnames may be trade names or trademarks of their respectiveowners.
CONTACT: Steve Bauer Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 4159 +1 650 670 7135 firstname.lastname@example.org