- Announces integration of first three global content delivery network (CDN) partners into the Ericsson Media Delivery Network solution
- Limelight Networks, CDNetworks and ChinaCache partnerships will facilitate operators' ability to deliver more content to subscribers
- Partnership program opens up new revenue streams for both operators and content providers
The first three CDN partners are:
- Limelight Networks (NASDAQ:LLNW) operates one of the world's largest global content delivery networks with over 9Tbps of egress serving over 3 billion objects an hour, providing website acceleration, cloud storage, media delivery, and video services worldwide.
- CDNetworks accelerates more than 40,000 websites and cloud services with 140 nodes spanning six continents, including mainland China and Russia, helping content providers break down barriers to new markets.
- ChinaCache (NASDAQ:CCIH) is the leading CDN Service Provider in China, with more than 17000 servers in more than 120 cities across China and global points of presence on four continents.
Ericsson Corporate Public & Media Relations Phone: +46 10 719 69 92 Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEricsson Investor Relations Phone: +46 10 719 00 00 Email: email@example.com Ericsson launches plug-in media delivery ecosystem http://hugin.info/1061/R/1763160/597400.pdf HUG#1763160