Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ASML ( ASML) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, ASML fell $1.48 (-1.6%) to $88.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,824,446 shares of ASML exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,119,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.17-$89.50 after having opened the day at $89.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.68. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), down 8.8%, HealthStream ( HSTM), down 8.5%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 8.3% and Alvarion ( ALVR), down 8.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ASML Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.