Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $8.62 (-2.0%) to $428.23 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,281,244 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,884,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $427.97-$436.25 after having opened the day at $431.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $436.85. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Hastings Entertainment ( HAST), down 5.7%, America's Car-Mart ( CRMT), down 4.9%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 4.4% and Winmark Corporation ( WINA), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.