Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $2.60 (-3.1%) to $80.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 979,858 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,184,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $80.61-$83.99 after having opened the day at $83.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.51. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 13.2%, Doral Financial ( DRL), down 7.0%, Institutional Financial Markets ( IFMI), down 5.8% and Five Oaks Investment ( OAKS), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.