Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Time Warner ( TWX) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Time Warner fell $0.68 (-1.0%) to $64.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,190,428 shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,114,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $64.52-$65.59 after having opened the day at $65.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.30. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 8.3%, Point.360 ( PTSX), down 5.6%, Tiger Media ( IDI), down 4.5% and Rentrak Corporation ( RENT), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Time Warner Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.