Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toll Brothers ( TOL) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Toll Brothers fell $0.50 (-1.3%) to $37.06 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,983,624 shares of Toll Brothers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,199,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.02-$37.70 after having opened the day at $37.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.56. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Caesarstone Sdot-Yam ( CSTE), down 4.7%, Aegion ( AEGN), down 4.3%, A V Homes ( AVHI), down 4.2% and Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toll Brothers Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.