Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com fell $27.88 (-2.1%) to $1,273.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,057,600 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 615,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $1,271.19-$1,309.00 after having opened the day at $1,302.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,301.64. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Potbelly Corporation ( PBPB), down 8.7%, Renren ( RENN), down 5.6%, Ctrip.com International ( CTRP), down 4.6% and Cosi ( COSI), down 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.