Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Textron ( TXT) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Textron fell $0.56 (-1.5%) to $37.27 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,869,425 shares of Textron exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,531,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.17-$37.87 after having opened the day at $37.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.83. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), down 7.5%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 7.2%, Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 7.1% and Tenaris ( TS), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Textron Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.