Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Pfizer fell $0.40 (-1.2%) to $31.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 27,220,597 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 25,893,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.44-$31.96 after having opened the day at $31.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.88. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 13.3%, Geron Corporation ( GERN), down 6.9%, Amyris ( AMRS), down 6.8% and Portola Pharmaceuticals ( PTLA), down 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.