Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tyco International ( TYC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Tyco International fell $0.42 (-1.0%) to $41.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,247,532 shares of Tyco International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,855,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.66-$42.38 after having opened the day at $42.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.18. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: EnviroStar ( EVI), down 14.3%, Education Management Corporation ( EDMC), down 7.0%, Limelight Networks ( LLNW), down 5.1% and HMS Holdings Corporation ( HMSY), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tyco International Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.