Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sony Corporation ( SNE) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Sony Corporation fell $0.27 (-1.6%) to $17.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,555,535 shares of Sony Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,943,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.02-$17.25 after having opened the day at $17.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.34. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 7.5%, Ballantyne Strong ( BTN), down 3.8%, Daktronics ( DAKT), down 3.6% and Bassett Furniture Industries ( BSET), down 3.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sony Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.