Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks fell $2.47 (-2.2%) to $109.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,483,804 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,915,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $109.43-$112.59 after having opened the day at $112.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.12. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Intelligent Systems ( INS), down 7.5%, China Mobile Games and Entertainment Group ( CMGE), down 6.8%, Digimarc Corporation ( DMRC), down 6.6% and QAD ( QADA), down 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.