Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation fell $0.89 (-1.0%) to $85.45 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,470,449 shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,113,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.28-$86.79 after having opened the day at $85.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $86.34. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), down 6.6%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), down 5.5%, Dot Hill Systems Corporation ( HILL), down 4.2% and Synaptics ( SYNA), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.