Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Polaris Industries ( PII) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell $1.31 (-1.0%) to $129.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 531,906 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 684,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $129.50-$132.86 after having opened the day at $130.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $130.97. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Motorcar Parts of America ( MPAA), down 6.7%, Spartan Motors ( SPAR), down 5.9%, Tesla Motors ( TSLA), down 4.9% and Meritor ( MTOR), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Polaris Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.