Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Dynamics ( GD) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, General Dynamics fell $1.51 (-1.4%) to $105.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,761,179 shares of General Dynamics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,101,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $105.05-$107.25 after having opened the day at $106.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.77. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 7.1%, Frontline ( FRO), down 5.1%, Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 4.1% and Ducommun ( DCO), down 3.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full General Dynamics Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.