Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Signet Jewelers ( SIG) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Signet Jewelers rose $14.38 (18.1%) to $93.65 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12,206,706 shares of Signet Jewelers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,072,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $88.68-$94.16 after having opened the day at $88.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.27. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 40.3%, Birks Group ( BGI), up 7.3%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 7.0% and Lithia Motors ( LAD), up 6.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Signet Jewelers Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.