Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Target ( TGT) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Target rose $0.92 (1.6%) to $57.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,810,794 shares of Target exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,461,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.32-$57.82 after having opened the day at $56.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.39. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Acorn International ( ATV), up 7.2%, Lumber Liquidators Holdings ( LL), up 5.2%, Restoration Hardware Holdings ( RH), up 4.9% and Christopher & Banks Corporation ( CBK), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Target Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.