Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Expedia ( EXPE) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Expedia rose $1.60 (2.0%) to $79.62 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,653,344 shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,138,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.55-$80.68 after having opened the day at $78.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.02. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), up 5.4%, Six Flags Entertainment ( SIX), up 4.6%, Panera Bread Company ( PNRA), up 3.7% and Home Inns & Hotels Management ( HMIN), up 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.