Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Flowserve Corporation ( FLS) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Flowserve Corporation rose $4.32 (5.7%) to $80.60 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,274,464 shares of Flowserve Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,168,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.67-$82.02 after having opened the day at $76.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.28. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Zebra Technologies Corporation ( ZBRA), up 14.3%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), up 5.7%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 2.6% and Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Flowserve Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.