Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Foot Locker ( FL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Foot Locker rose $0.55 (1.4%) to $39.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,577,683 shares of Foot Locker exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,769,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.66-$39.80 after having opened the day at $38.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.85. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Standard Register Company ( SR), up 8.2%, Columbia Sportswear Company ( COLM), up 7.0%, Neenah Paper ( NP), up 6.2% and China Xiniya Fashion ( XNY), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Foot Locker Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.