Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hasbro ( HAS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Hasbro rose $0.91 (1.7%) to $53.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,257,685 shares of Hasbro exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,458,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.49-$53.89 after having opened the day at $52.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.96. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), up 4.8%, Leapfrog ( LF), up 2.7% and Cobra Electronics Corporation ( COBR), up 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Hasbro Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.