Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Teradata Corporation ( TDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Teradata Corporation rose $0.89 (2.0%) to $44.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,503,102 shares of Teradata Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,593,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $43.27-$44.90 after having opened the day at $43.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.42. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), up 10.0%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 3.8%, Cray ( CRAY), up 3.1% and Gigamon ( GIMO), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Teradata Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.