- 4-Week # shares sold: 70,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 190,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 251,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 82,078
- 12-Week # shares sold: 82,078
- 24-Week # shares sold: 82,078
The man nominated by Donald Trump to be Secretary of Commerce is known as a 'vulture' investor who has capitalized on struggling industries.
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the banking industry lower today.
BankUnited (BKU) stock is dropping on Wednesday morning even though the bank holding company posted second quarter results that surpassed analysts’ expectations.