- 4-Week # shares sold: 15,161
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 15,161
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,445
Weak demand from an unnamed "tier-1 service provider" is hurting HPE's server sales and portends some troubling developments. Microsoft's cloud unit is the most likely culprit.
Babies born in America today are the luckiest in history, says CEO Warren Buffett. in the last three months of 2016 alone, his company's revenue grew 13% to $58.3 billion.
Apple's continued denouncement of Trump's policy agenda doesn't stand a chance of hurting the tech giant's bottom line.