Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Telefonica Brasil S.A ( VIV) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Telefonica Brasil S.A fell $1.01 (-5.3%) to $18.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,594,585 shares of Telefonica Brasil S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,922,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.11-$18.70 after having opened the day at $18.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.12. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Semiconductor Manufacturing International C ( SMI), down 19.2%, Cray ( CRAY), down 13.6%, TigerLogic Corporation ( TIGR), down 10.3% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), down 10.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Telefonica Brasil S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.