Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Southwest Airlines ( LUV) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Southwest Airlines fell $0.27 (-1.3%) to $21.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,367,548 shares of Southwest Airlines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,448,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.97-$21.57 after having opened the day at $21.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.30. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: TOP Ships ( TOPS), down 15.6%, Newlead Holdings ( NEWL), down 11.1%, MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), down 9.8% and Genetic Technologies ( GENE), down 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Southwest Airlines Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.