Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $1.06 (-1.4%) to $73.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,437,164 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,652,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.94-$75.00 after having opened the day at $74.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.03. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Chanticleer Holdings ( HOTR), down 6.1%, Dover Motorsports ( DVD), down 3.0%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 2.9% and Panera Bread Company ( PNRA), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.