Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $2.37 (-1.6%) to $144.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 809,208 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 909,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $144.59-$147.94 after having opened the day at $147.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $147.10. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: ARC Group Worldwide ( ARCW), down 8.3%, Dresser-Rand Group ( DRC), down 7.8%, MFRI ( MFRI), down 7.7% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.