Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.69 (-1.2%) to $56.19 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,550,160 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,728,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.30-$56.79 after having opened the day at $56.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.88. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 7.5%, CAS Medical Systems ( CASM), down 5.5%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 4.8% and Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.