Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $0.89 (-1.1%) to $76.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,765,805 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,015,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.13-$77.41 after having opened the day at $77.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.11. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 21.9%, Harris & Harris Group ( TINY), down 6.6%, ProShares UltraShort Russell1000 Growth ( SFK), down 6.3% and ProShares Ultra MSCI Brazil Cppd ( UBR), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.