Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W. P. Carey ( WPC) pushed the Financial sector lower today making it today's featured Financial laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, W. P. Carey fell $0.71 (-1.1%) to $61.77 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,114,934 shares of W. P. Carey exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 603,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.50-$62.29 after having opened the day at $62.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.48. Other companies within the Financial sector that declined today were: Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 55.8%, Cash Store Financial Services ( CSFS), down 21.9%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN ( DGAZ), down 11.5% and National Security Group ( NSEC), down 11.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W. P. Carey Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.