Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Credicorp ( BAP) pushed the Banking industry lower today making it today's featured Banking laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Credicorp fell $4.75 (-3.5%) to $129.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 504,831 shares of Credicorp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 447,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $128.36-$134.23 after having opened the day at $133.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $133.97. Other companies within the Banking industry that declined today were: VelocityShares 3x Inverse Natural Gas ETN ( DGAZ), down 11.5%, Jacksonville Bancorp ( JXSB), down 10.0%, VelocityShares 3x Inverse Silver ETN S&P GS ( DSLV), down 7.2% and VelocityShares 3x Inverse Crude ETN ( DWTI), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Credicorp Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.