Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Harley-Davidson ( HOG) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Harley-Davidson fell $1.22 (-1.9%) to $63.76 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,413,040 shares of Harley-Davidson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,195,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.35-$64.70 after having opened the day at $64.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.98. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Westport Innovations ( WPRT), down 2.7% and China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 1.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Harley-Davidson Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.