Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Embraer S.A ( ERJ) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry lower today making it today's featured Aerospace/Defense laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Embraer S.A fell $0.71 (-2.1%) to $32.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,191,268 shares of Embraer S.A exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,070,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.60-$33.40 after having opened the day at $33.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.51. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that declined today were: Astrotech Corporation ( ASTC), down 4.2% and Frontline ( FRO), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Embraer S.A Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.