Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $1.88 (1.1%) to $177.48 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,641,219 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,797,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $175.73-$179.00 after having opened the day at $176.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $175.60. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Chindex International ( CHDX), up 13.1%, Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), up 9.4%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 8.3% and Taitron Components Inc. Class A ( TAIT), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.