Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ubiquiti Networks ( UBNT) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Ubiquiti Networks rose $4.65 (10.2%) to $50.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,725,730 shares of Ubiquiti Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,065,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.90-$50.30 after having opened the day at $46.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.35. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: eOn Communications Corporation ( EONC), up 17.6%, Alvarion ( ALVR), up 16.6%, Sierra Wireless ( SWIR), up 8.8% and Westell Technologies ( WSTL), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.