Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply rose $0.83 (1.3%) to $66.53 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,200,053 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,748,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.42-$66.63 after having opened the day at $65.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.70. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: United Online ( UNTD), up 7.4%, FTD Companies ( FTD), up 4.3%, Zagg ( ZAGG), up 4.2% and Rush ( RUSHA), up 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.