Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GameStop ( GME) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, GameStop rose $0.53 (1.5%) to $36.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,643,926 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,724,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.33-$36.46 after having opened the day at $35.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.61. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Rite Aid Corporation ( RAD), up 5.9%, Aeropostale ( ARO), up 5.5%, Delhaize Group ( DEG), up 5.5% and Fairway Group Holdings Corp Class A ( FWM), up 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full GameStop Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.