Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pandora Media ( P) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Pandora Media rose $1.83 (5.1%) to $37.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,497,693 shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,068,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.97-$38.21 after having opened the day at $36.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.14. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 25.0%, Cumulus Media ( CMLS), up 8.8%, Radio One ( ROIA), up 6.6% and Dex Media ( DXM), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pandora Media Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.