Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Baidu ( BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $6.31 (3.8%) to $173.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,722,818 shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,500,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $168.93-$174.30 after having opened the day at $170.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $167.48. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), up 25.0%, Points International ( PCOM), up 17.6%, ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), up 17.4% and Renren ( RENN), up 11.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.