Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $5.26 (1.2%) to $444.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 316,551 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 519,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $434.25-$444.99 after having opened the day at $440.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $438.83. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Chemed Corporation ( CHE), up 10.5%, Vision-Sciences Inc (DE ( VSCI), up 9.9%, InspireMD ( NSPR), up 9.8% and Digirad Corporation ( DRAD), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.