Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Franklin Resources ( BEN) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Franklin Resources rose $0.86 (1.6%) to $53.67 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,342,385 shares of Franklin Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,280,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.94-$53.73 after having opened the day at $53.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.81. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Market Vectors MSCI Emerging Markets Qualit ( QEM), up 10.3%, PowerShares DB Base Metals Short ETN ( BOS), up 10.0%, iPath Pure Beta Coffee ETN ( CAFE), up 9.1% and iPath Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Total Return Sub ( JO), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Franklin Resources Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.