Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.34 (1.4%) to $25.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 33,999,692 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,789,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.10-$25.66 after having opened the day at $25.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.08. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), up 12.8%, Sutron Corporation ( STRN), up 10.9%, Daqo New Energy ( DQ), up 9.0% and ReneSola ( SOL), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.