Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nu Skin ( NUS) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Nu Skin rose $3.65 (4.8%) to $80.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,205,268 shares of Nu Skin exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,286,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.52-$80.98 after having opened the day at $76.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.42. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), up 16.7%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 12.9%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 8.3% and Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.