Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $0.75 (1.2%) to $62.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,655,589 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,642,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $61.70-$62.79 after having opened the day at $61.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.54. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Supreme Industries ( STS), up 5.5%, Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), up 3.8%, SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), up 3.1% and Tesla Motors ( TSLA), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.