Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. L-3 Communications Holdings ( LLL) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, L-3 Communications Holdings rose $1.32 (1.2%) to $114.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 852,714 shares of L-3 Communications Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 660,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.23-$114.95 after having opened the day at $113.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $113.50. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Heico Corporation ( HEI.A), up 6.2%, Taser International ( TASR), up 5.8%, Erickson Air-Crane ( EAC), up 5.5% and Heico Corporation ( HEI), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full L-3 Communications Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.